The Recrylic Recycling Process
Recrylic® brings the same durability, performance and aesthetic appeal as virgin acrylic. Here’s how it works:
- Used displays and scrap acrylic are collected for recycling (instead of going to landfill)
- Collected acrylic is processed for recycling
- Recycled acrylic is formed into Recrylic sheets in a variety of colors and thicknesses
- Recrylic is used in manufacturing new products, the same as with traditional acrylic
- Products are deployed – and remain in use until they are ready to be recycled again
More than one-third of the operation is powered by fuel that is distilled during the recycling process – making Recrylic the most environmentally recycled acrylic solution available.
Because Recrylic is both 100% recycled and 100% recyclable – over and over again – it provides an evergreen approach to preserving natural resources.
Want to learn more about how to collect and recycle used fixtures at the store level? Visit our De-Merchandising page.