- Aluminum Composite Materials (ACM)
- Recycled + recyclable print substrates
- Recycled wood + millwork products
- Other high-performance recycled plastics
Recrylic is a leader in using energy-efficient LED lighting in place of incandescent or other less-efficient products. Our illuminated solutions can be UL certified and are guaranteed for three years. Learn more on our LED Innovations page.
Our experienced design engineers continuously seek the most sustainable options for bringing ideas to life.
- Use of digital printing, where appropriate
- Use of recycled substrates, where applicable
- Waste minimization and avoidance of over-runs
- Recycling and reclamation of waste to avoid landfill, including dust and scrap capture to power electricity generation
We also seek to continuously explore planet-friendly solutions throughout our operations, including:
- Comprehensive recycling of all materials, ensuring use of the most appropriate disposition methods
- Capturing air from production equipment and reintegrating it into the operation
- Capturing heat from production machinery for use in environmental heating
- Employing water discharge best practices