1. Laser Dotting
- We use one of our multiple in-house lasers to etch dots into a Recrylic panel.
- The placement and spacing of the dots can be adjusted to achieve the desired brightness or depth of the finished piece.
- Panels can remain flat or can be heat-formed to a curved shape, depending on the project.
2, LED Lighting
- We apply energy-efficient LED lights around the perimeter of the panel.
- Just as with the latest TV screens or computer monitors, the LED lighting is distributed evenly throughout the panel. Color and warmth can be controlled.
- We use light meters to confirm the correct illumination.